WHITE ASH NOT INCLUDED. PLEASE PURCHASE SEPARATELY
- Beautiful Ceramic Bowl with glaze finish
- Approx. 4″ wide x 2″ tall
- Traditional 3-leg design for even heat distribution
- Use with white ash for incense sticks
- Use with white ash and charcoal for aromatic woods and resins
- Handcrafted by skilled U.S. potters
Palo santo wood sticks, ready to use for incense or ceremony. The most important of the aromatic woods from South America, used extensively in Andean shamanic rituals for purification. This wood comes from a sustainable source, where only deadwood is harvested from the ground.
Muslin bag, approximately 12 – 15 sticks (50 grams)
Miyako Sumi charcoal is easy to light, burns evenly and long lasting. Used with glazed pottery and white ash. It contains no chemicals and is odorless. Contains 48 1/2 size pieces
A bag of high quality Miyako Hai white ash, 1.7 oz. This is the traditional Japanese method of burning resin and woods. It conducts heat while allowing the air to flow and keep the charcoal going. It last for a long time and helps prevent wasting and clumping of resin and aromatic woods.